SSP Scholarship Status 2023
Hello everyone. In today’s article, we are going to provide complete information on how to check SSP scholarship status. The scholarship money has now been released for the students of 2022-23.
SSP scholarship for all students of 2022 and 23rd year has already been credited to some students, many more students are waiting for this SSP scholarship, there is no official information from the government about the last year scholarship, when we inquired about it from an official of backward class welfare department, all the students have received this scholarship by 15th of August. The SSP scholarship of the course students is likely to be credited to their account through DBT. Below you can see the scholarship already credited to the account of students of BA, MA, M.com, BAMS, MBBS and some other courses.
And it is being said that the SSP scholarship application for 2023 – 24th year is likely to start after August 15. So students can submit applications on time if they prepare all the required documents immediately. So you can help your friends and all fellow students too by sharing this report.
Documents Required for SSP Pre Matric Scholarship : (Class 1 to Class 10)
- Candidate’s SATS ID Number
- Aadhaar card number of student and parent
- Mobile no
- Caste certificate of the candidate
- Family income certificate
- Bank account details
- A document linking bank account details to Aadhaar number
- Scholarship ID of NSP
- Mobile number of the student
- Student’s SATS Number / College Registration Number
- Aadhaar number of student and parent
- FRUITS identification number of the student or parent
- Enrollment Number of National Scholarship Portal (Applicable to Minority Students Only) Note: It is mandatory for minority students to apply in National Scholarship Program before applying in State Scholarship Program.
- Caste or Income or Economically Weaker Section (for Brahmin students only) number of certificates starting with RD in the student’s name.
- e Nos. of documents attested
- Fee Receipt
- Department of Social Welfare
- Department of Tribal Welfare
- Minorities Welfare Department
- Department of Labor
- This scheme is specifically meant for students from economically backward classes like P.J./P.P./OBC and EB.
Step 4: Then the complete details will appear on your screen. Thus, (as shown in the image below)