SSC MTS Admit Card 2022
SSC MTS Admission Letter 2022 has been issued for Paper 1 for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Hawaldar posts from the Northeast. Candidates attending the examination can now download the admission card.
The SSC MTS exam will run from July 5, 2022 to July 22, 2022. Candidates can check the personal date and time of the exams on SSC MTS Admission 2022.
Candidates who have applied for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland and Mizoram can now view the SSC NER Admission Card link. To download the SSC NER MTS Access Card, candidates need their registration ID and date of birth. Candidates can also refer to the step-by-step instructions given below and a direct link to download SSC NER MTS Access Card 2022.
SSC MTS Admission Card 2022: How to download ?:
- Step 1: Candidates must go to the sscner.org.in website, which is the official website of the Northeast Region of the Personnel Selection Commission.
- Step 2: Select the “Status and E-Admit Card and Hawaldar (CBIC & CBN) Exam-2120 (Paper I)” link for the “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff” on the home page.
- Step 3: To log in, enter your registration ID and date of birth.
- Step 4: On your screen, the SSC MTS Access Card appears.
- Step 5: Download for future reference and take printout of access card.
Approximately 7301 posts for multi-tasking (non-technical) staff (7th pay commission matrix according to 7th pay commission matrix) and hawaldar vacancies are being filled through this recruitment drive (7th pay commission matrix according to pay level-1).