Date: 13-01-2024 K-SET 2023 (K-SET-2023) Karnataka State Eligibility Test Dress Code for Male Candidates has released.
Male candidates should ensure to wear half-sleeve shirts as full-sleeve shirts are not allowed on the exam day.
Trousers and plain trousers (without pockets | with pockets) is the preferred dress code for male candidates. Kurta Pajama, jeans pants are not allowed.
Clothing worn by male candidates should be light i.e. no zip pockets, pockets, large buttons and elaborate embroidery.
Shoes are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates should wear sandals or thin-soled sandals.
Candidates are prohibited from wearing any metal ornaments around the neck or wearing earrings, rings and bracelets.
Dress code for women candidates
• Women candidates are prohibited from wearing clothes with elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches or buttons.
• Full sleeved clothes / jeans should not be worn on the day of examination, instead half sleeved clothes are directed to avoid embarrassment and as per the rule mentioned by us.
High heeled shoes should not be worn with sandals and shoes/slippers with thick soles, thin soles should be worn.
Women candidates are prohibited from wearing any kind of metal jewellery. (Hold Mangalsutra and Kalungura), List of Prohibited Items
• Besides following the dress code, candidates should ensure that they do not carry any prohibited items to the examination center listed below.
• Electronic devices, mobile phones, pen drives, ear phones, microphones, blue tooth devices and wrist watches are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Bringing and eating edibles inside the exam room is prohibited.
Pencil, paper, eraser, geometry boxes and log tables cannot be brought inside the examination centre.
• Do not wear cap/ HAT on the head.
• Do not wear any type of mask. Only the following items are allowed to be brought on the day of examination.
•Compulsory bringing of admit card by all candidates.
• Bringing two recent passport size photographs.
• It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card issued by the government.
• Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till the last bell of the examination.
• It is mandatory for the candidates to follow the KEA rules mentioned above, failing which action will be taken against the candidates as per the rules Executive Director Karnataka Examination Authority has issued an order.