Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana 2023:
Recently the Government of Karnataka has launched a new scheme. Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana is named after whom? Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to eligible girl children of the state. If you are an eligible citizen of the state, this will be very important for you. In today’s article, we are going to provide information about Karnataka Bhagya Lakshmi Yojana, scheme purpose, benefits and features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, etc. We request you to read the article.
Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Yojana is a scheme for the welfare of women and children of the state of Karnataka.
This project was launched in 2006.
The Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Karnataka is the nodal department for this scheme.
The main objective of starting this scheme is to encourage the birth of girl child and reduce female foeticide.
The Government of Karnataka will deposit the following amount in the name of the beneficiary at the time of birth :-
Rs. 19,300/- for birth of first female child.
Rs. 18,350/- for birth of second child.
Maturity amount is claimed only after :-
When a girl reaches the age of 18 years.
Her minimum qualification is 8th standard.
She should not be married at the time of claim.
Following maturity amount will be given to girl child after completing 18 years :-
Rs. 1,00,097/- for first female child.
Rs. 100,052/- for second girl child.
Financial assistance will be provided to 2 female children only.
LIC is the fund keeper of this scheme.
LIC settles all maturity claims.
Eligible beneficiaries can apply through the application form to avail the benefit of Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Yojana.
- Rs. 19,300/- is deposited at the time of birth of the first girl child.
- First girl child after completing 18 years Rs. 1,00,097/- will be given.
- A deposit of Rs.18,350/- will be deposited at the time of birth of the second girl child.
- Second girl child after completing 18 years Rs. 1,00,052/- will be awarded.
- Residents of Karnataka.
- The families belong to BPL families.
- 2 Benefits are given only for the birth of a girl child.
- Girl child should be born after 01.08.2008.
- Child’s birth certificate.
- A joint photograph of parents and children.
- BPL card.
- Family Planning Certificate. (If getting benefit for 2nd child).
- Marriage certificate or self declaration.
- Application form is the only way to avail the benefit of Karnataka Bhagyalakshmi Yojana.
- Collect the application form from Anganwadi center or Gram Panchayat office.
- Fill the form properly and attach all required documents.
- Submit to Anganwadi Center or Gram Panchayat Office.
- Application form and all documents will be verified.
- After verification, the amount will be deposited in the name of the girl child.
Our Whatsapp group- Join group
Our telegram group- Join group