3,064 PC Exam Date
Karnataka Police Department has now fixed the date of written examination for 3064 Armed Police Constable Posts notified in 2022-23. Applicants know this information.
Karnataka Police Department has rescheduled the date for the written test for the recruitment of 3064 Armed Police Constable posts.
It was earlier scheduled to conduct the written test on 10-12-2023 for the recruitment of 3064 posts of Armed Police Constable (CAR / DAR) (Male) and (Third Gender Male) – 2022-23. But due to many reasons it is not possible to conduct the exam on this date. So instead of this date it is proposed to conduct the examination on 28-01-2024.
It is learned from the sources that the office of Director General of Police, Recruitment, Bangalore has asked the concerned officers to submit a report on the arrangement of examination centers by 08-11-2023 to conduct the examination on the new date.
If everything goes according to plan, the Karnataka Police Department will conduct the exam on January 28 next year at many centers in the state. But the exam date is also subject to occasional change rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.23,500 – 47,650.
Armed Police Constable Recruitment Procedures
- First a written test of 100 marks will be conducted.
- Physical fitness test and endurance tests will be conducted for the candidates who are qualified for the total post in the ratio of 1:5 in the written test.
- First the bodybuilding test, in which those who qualify will be tested for endurance.
- Out of these, the qualified candidates are shortlisted on the basis of merit and medical test is conducted.
- Based on this, a provisional schedule will be published, after which the final list will be prepared and released.
Our website – kpsckarnataka.in
Our whatsapp group- Join Group
Our telegram group- Join Group