Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has launched Internship Program i.e. Cooperative Mitra Scheme. It is an initiative of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) for young professionals. It is expected to be beneficial to both cooperatives and young professionals.
The project promotes Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Swavalambi India call. This emphasizes the importance of singing to the natives. While launching the project, the Union Minister mentioned that NCDC is proactive in delivering innovative solutions to the cooperative sector.
All the candidates willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We provide brief information about “Sakharah Mitra Yojana 2022” like benefit, eligibility criteria, key features of the scheme, application status, application process and more.
|Name of the project
|Sahakar Mitra Scheme
|Ministry of Govt
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
|National Cooperative Development Corporation
|A major benefit
|Financial support during 4 months internship
|Objective of the project
|To provide learning experience to young professionals about cooperative sector and make them self-reliant to come up with innovative solutions.
|Under the plan
- The Cooperative Mitra scheme helps cooperatives to access new and innovative ideas of young professionals and interns gain experience working in the field to become self-reliant.
- It provides an opportunity for professionals from academic institutions to develop leadership and entrepreneurial roles through cooperatives into Farmer Producer Organizations (FPO).
- In line with Atmanirbhar Bharat it focuses on the importance of singing to the natives.
It provides young professionals with practical exposure and an opportunity to work as paid interns of NCDC and cooperative organizations.
Here is the financial support received by the interns from NCDC (National Center for Disease Control). Objective Amount Consolidated Amount (for four months) Rs. 10,000/month for report preparation Rs. 5,000 total Rs. 45,000 will be provided.
NCDC (National Center for Disease Control) has earmarked funds for a paid internship program. Under this each intern will get financial assistance during the internship period of 4 months.
It aims to help cooperatives access the innovative ideas of young professionals while the interns gain experience working in the field to become self-reliant.
The scheme is expected to help co-operatives access new and innovative ideas of young professionals, while interns gain experience working in the field giving them the confidence to become self-reliant.
Professional graduates in disciplines like agriculture and allied areas, IT etc. are eligible for internship.
Professionals pursuing or completing their MBA degrees in agri-business, cooperation, finance, international trade, forestry, rural development, project management etc. are also eligible.
Each intern will get financial assistance during the 4 months internship period.
- Must be a professional graduate in agriculture and allied fields, IT etc
- Should be a professional pursuing or having completed their MBA degrees in Agribusiness, Cooperation, Finance, International Trade, Forestry, Rural Development, Project Management etc.
- Step to Apply Online Co-op Mitra Scheme 2022
- Visit official website of Sahakar Mitra Yojana i.e. http://sip.ncdc.in/.
- On the home page, click on the “New Registration” option.
- The application form page will appear on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (Enter all the entered information like your name, email id, date of birth, mobile number, password etc.) and upload the documents.
- Click on “Register” button for final submission of application.
Note: Login to the website by entering the user id and password.
- mobile no
- Email Id
- Age certificate
- Aadhaar card
- mobile no
- Email Id
- Life certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Central or State Information: State
Location : Karnataka India
Published Date : 2021
Information Term : Short in
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from our website.