The Department of Education has started filling up the vacant teaching posts in the State Government Pre-University Colleges (Department of Pre-University Education). An order has been issued in this regard. For the year 2021-22, more than 3,708 guest lecturers (Guest Lecture) have been proposed to be appointed in the current year as well, and the notification in this regard will be released soon.
The Government has notified the recruitment of 3,708 Guest Lecturer posts in Government PUC Colleges applicable to the current academic year. Notification in this regard will be out soon.
|Department of Pre-Graduate Education
|Rs 12000 per month
Details of posts
Total Vacancy- 3271
Vacancies due to other reasons including age retirement- 100
Post to be recruited for unsanctioned subjects- 337
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed Master’s Degree, MPhil, Ph.D., NET, KSET, SLET from any recognized Board or University as per official notification of College Education Department.
Age Limit: As per the recruitment notification of Department of Pre-Graduate Education, the minimum age of the candidate should be as per recruitment rules of Department of College Education.
Age Relaxation: As per College Education Department Regulations
Starting Date to Apply Online: Notification will be out soon
Last Date to Apply Online: Notification will be out soon
- Check the recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form through the official website and attach the self-attested applications
- Along with application please attach correct email id and mobile number for communication purpose, id proof, age, educational qualification, resume, any experiences with application.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, check if the details provided are correct. Then click the submit button