SSC CGL Tier 3 Final Result Declared.
Staff Recruitment Commission has released Tier 3 Result of Combined Graduate Level Examinations 2020. SSC Tier 2 Result released on 26-04-2022. Based on this, a total of 32,181 candidates were shortlisted for Tier-3 Skill Test and Document Verification.
Shortlisted candidates through SSC CGL exam will be appointed for Assistant Audit Officer (AAO), Junior Statistical Officer (JSO), CPT and other posts.
1215 candidates for AAO post, 2275 candidates for Junior Statistical Officer post, 12,232 candidates for CBT essential posts, 19,540 candidates for all other
posts have been selected from Tier 3 .
The category wise cut off marks are also released by the Staff Recruitment Commission one can visit ssc.nic.in to check. Or you can also check by clicking on the following link.
How to View Result and Cut Off Marks:
- Step 1: Candidates visit the official website of Staff Recruitment Commission https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Step 2: On the link “Declaration of Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-III), 2021” available on the home page
- Step 3: Then a PDF page will open where the pass list will be given
- Step 4: Or on the result link on the candidates home page
- Step 5: Candidates select List 1, List 2 and List 3 in CGL tab
- Step 6: Candidates can check your result.
|Official Website||Visit Website|
|WhatsApp group||Join Group|