Citizens of the state can apply for new ration cards through the Food and Civil Supplies Department website ahara.kar.nic.in. All people who are not named in Karnataka New Ration Card List 2022 can now apply with required documents and check application status. How to apply for New APL / BPL Ration Card in Karnataka? Read on for complete information about the required documents.
Eligibility to apply for new BPL, APL card
Applicants for ration card should be permanent resident of Karnataka.
ERO can apply without already having a ration card
Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card
Ration card BPL, APL will be determined based on family income.
Required Documents to Apply for Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Driving license
- Recent passport size photograph
- mobile no
- Self-declared affidavit
With these above documents, you can apply for new ration card online. So below are the steps how to apply.
Apply for new ration card by following these steps
- Kar.nic.in should visit this official website site.
- While visiting this website, you can click on E-Services on the home page.
- Apart from this, you can also click directly on https://ahara.kar.nic.in/Home/EServices.
- On this website, you can choose e-ration card. After that, if you scroll down, you will get a link to apply for a new ration card. There
- After that you select the language to apply for new ration card and fill all the required information there.
- Select and enter whether you are applying for BPL or APL card.
- After that upload the soft copies of the required documents along with the application and submit the application for new ration card.
- Application fee for new ration card
There is no fee to apply for new ration card online. After receiving the ration card, one has to pay Rs.100 to get it from the concerned officer.