PM Awas Yojana Beneficiary List
What is Prime Minister Awas Plan? What does this mean for ordinary citizens? The question is haunting many people. So many people are deprived of the project without knowing how to take advantage of it.
This is a project which has been implemented by the central government from 1st April 2016 on the concept of Suru for all rural areas by 2024. The project aims to build 2.95 crore homes with basic amenities across the country within this deadline. By February 21, 2022, 1.73 households have been completed, while another 2.62 crore homes will be gradually completed.
What is this plan like? Learn how to benefit from it
- Open the PMAY-G web site home page
- Click on “Awaassoft” which appears at the top
- Then click Report
- You will get a new page on the screen
- Go to Section H and go to “Social Audit Reports”
- Click on “Beneficiary details for verification”
- Now select your state, panchayat, subdivision, year details and fill out captcha code and subscribe.
- See the complete list now.