The State Department of Public Education has now released the temporary key answers for the written competitive examination for the recruitment of 15 thousand graduate elementary school teachers. Candidates who wrote this exam will check temporary key answers to the official website of the Department of Public Education. Or you can check it by clicking on the direct link below.
GPSTR 2022 Test How to Check Key Answers
- Visit the Public Education Department website https://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- On the Open Page, click on the ‘Key Answers for GPTR-2022’.
- Opens a pdf file containing key answers.
- This includes checking the answers to the questions and questions for each subject.
The direct link to check key answers is as follows. Opportunity for objection
The Department of Public Education has been allowed to submit objections to the key answers currently published. The opportunity will be from 03-06-2022 to 10-06-2022. It is suggested that submissions after the last date will not be considered. Candidates are allowed to submit their objections online only. Objections cannot be accepted offline.
How is objection submission?
- Visit the department’s official web address https://sts.karnataka.gov.in/GPSTRNHK/ObjectionLogin.aspx
- Submit application number, date of birth and submit on open page.
Offer the information requested on the page that opens, and submit the objection online. Candidates must make a compulsory payment of Rs.50 with supporting documents for each answer filed. The fee will be refunded if the objection is found to be correct. Objection fee can be paid online or through bank challan. The Department of Public Education held the Common Entrance Examination (CET) on May 21 and May 22 for the recruitment of graduate elementary school teachers. Of the 1.06 candidates who received registration, 92 per cent had written the CET. CET was conducted in a total of 435 test centers across the state.