KPSC Ayush Dept Pharmacists Document Verification List
Ayush Dept Pharmacists Document Verification List: The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released a list of those who have been selected for review of basic documents relating to appointment of Ayush Directorate drug dealers.
The Karnataka Lokasewa Commission has now released a list of eligibility criteria for the recruitment of drug dealers in AYUSH Directorate. A total of 1: 3 candidates have been released to fill the vacancies. Candidates who have applied for the post and participated in the recruitment process can now check the list.
A total of 113 candidates have been named in the eligibility list of the 1: 3 verification documents. This list contains name and register information. Candidates should take all necessary documents on KPSC’s due date, placement of employment, or other place of employment and take all necessary documents.
Documents required for verification of original documents
- Aadhaar card
- SSLC Scorecard
- Caste and Income Certificate
- Fixed Educational Certificate for the post
- Certificate of Request for Reservation
- NOC Certificate (if applicable)
How to check the eligibility list?
- Visit the KPSC website https://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in/
- On the Open Page, click Listings.
- Then click on ‘Qualifying List’.
- On the open page click on the link ‘1: 3 LIST OF CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF PHARMACISTS IN AYUSH FOR NOTIFICATION NO.PSC 1 RTB-1 2020 DATED: 30-07-2020’.
- Opens a list of candidates who are eligible for verification of original documents. Here you can check the name, register number. Candidates must provide original documents in accordance with all information provided during the application. If missed, the list will be dropped. Also, the verification of documents must be attended to by the due date. If it is still missed, the list will be dropped. KPSC has recently released several temporary checklists, final checklists and additional checklists. You can check the website https://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in