How to add a family member’s name on the ration card?
Ration Card is the most important document for people falling under the BPL category. The government provides ration at very low rates to beneficiaries. Today, however, ration cards are considered an essential legal document, as is the Aadhaar card.
People receive rations based on the information entered on the ration card. Ration cards are considered proof of identity.
People receive rations based on the information entered into this Ration Card. The information on the ration card is also used to get other government projects. The ration card is considered a legal document and proof of identity. A ration card is mandatory to obtain various government benefits. That is why it is a very important document.
Ration Card Renewal Requirements
The head of the family should have a ration card if the family name of the family should be included in the ration card. The head of the family should bring a photo copy with the original card. Children’s birth certificates and their parents’ Aadhaar card are required. Aadhaar card, marriage certificate and her parents’ ration card are mandatory if the customer wants to add the name of the newly married woman to the ration card.
Original ration card with a photocopy of the head of the family, birth certificate, parent’s aadhaar card, required documents when adding the name of the newly married person.
How to Update Ration Card Online?
1.Go to your state’s food supply official site
- Create a login ID or log in if you already have one
- The option to add new members appears on the home page
- Click on it and a new form will appear
- Fill in all the information about the new members of your family
- Upload soft copy of essential documents
- You will receive the registration number after submitting the form to track your form
- 8.Paper will be delivered to your home by post.