BCWD Dolu And Nadaswara Music Training
Interested candidates are invited for the music training of Dolu and Nadaswara from the Backward Classes Welfare Department. Interested candidates can apply online.
Students of Savita Samaj from the Backward Classes Welfare Department, 2022-23, will be given 4 years of training in traditional arts, Dolu and Nadaswara music, with free meals, lodging, education and training allowance at the Dept. of Matric Pre-School in Devanahalli, Bangalore Rural District.
Eligibility to apply:
- The backward classes should belong to Savita Samaj or its sub-castes in Category-2A.
- Minimum 10 years and maximum 15 years (if students under the age of 15 years are not available, only children up to 5 years will be allowed)
Details of facilities provided to students:
- Free meals and accommodations for non-residential students.
- Free education at local government schools in Devanahalli Town, Bangalore Rural District.
- Uniform, textbook, article, materials, furniture / bedding, blanket, haircut costs etc. will be provided in the pre-matrices.
- The student will be given a monthly training allowance of 500 / -.
- Dr. Ganguobai Hanagal University of Karnataka State University of Music and Performing Arts, Mysore will offer training in Dolu and Nadaswara music arts (filling 14 vacuum training positions and 10 nadas training positions for 2022-23).
Method of Application:
Interested students of Savita society have received the application form from the Backward Class Welfare Office of the respective District and filled it and submitted it to the District Backward Classes Office of the respective District by May 31,2022.