Government subsidy for silk farming Who can apply? Here’s the detail
The Silk Department has taken several advanced measures to revive silk farming. The government has implemented several schemes to expand silk farming so that farmers can use it and become financially self-sufficient. Here is the detail on this.
The Silk Department has taken several advanced measures to revive silk farming. The government has implemented several schemes to expand silk farming so that farmers can use it and become financially self-sufficient.
The government is implementing ten projects, from making silk plants available at affordable prices to subsidizing the construction of worm farms.
Assistance and Subsidy for Silk Farming: –
Rs.5500 per acre for SC / STs The other classes pay Rs 4125 per acre. Subsidies are paid. Subsidy for maximum 2 hectares can be subsidized.
2) Drip Irrigation Subsidy:
18000 per acre for SC / STs 15000 for other classes. Subsidy for maximum 2 hectares can be subsidized.
3) Worm rearing home:
15 X25 measuring house for a worm farm, 1/2 acre maple plantation Rs. Compensation is paid. 20 X 30 Meat Worms and 1 acre Leaf Plantation Rs. Subsidies are paid. 75000 for a 20 x 50 worm farm and a 2 acre maple plantation. Subsidies are paid. Rs 90000 for SC / ST members And RCC 1,23,000 for the building. Subsidies are paid.
4) Family Home Assistance:
24000 / – based on the household measure. Maximum Rs. And other classes at least Rs. Maximum Rs. Subsidies are paid.
5) Equipment subsidy:
The caste / MP is 75% ie a maximum of Rs. Subsidies are paid.
These privileges are subject to warranty issued by the Government from time to time. Farmers are buying this sapling at a low price under the Employment Guarantee Scheme in collaboration with the Forest Department. He was d. Groups of silk saplings are being distributed to farmers using departmental employees.
- The beneficiary should have freshly planted mango and own mango.
- The beneficiary must make a fixed application for the privilege / subsidy and incorporate these activities.
- The worm farming house should be built using the techniques specified by the department.
- The beneficiary must grow at least 2 secondary crops per year.
- Mysore breeders and secondary sowners have to cultivate the fixed varieties.
- The hippopotamus plantation pahani, E.C. Family tree
- Photograph of the activity adopted
- Other supplementary documents and bills required for the assessment and map context of the worm house should be used / purchased by the Government authorized institutions only.
- The departmental authorities should have attached the proposals to check the location.
Beneficiary Selection Procedure: –
Beneficiaries who have adopted or intend silk activities will be selected on merit basis by the village councils or by people’s representatives. Priority is given to the grants available to the women, small and marginal farmers of PA / PM.
|Apply online||Go to page|
|Whatsapp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp group-2||Join Group|