Under the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, the central government is providing scholarships to the children of all the former soldiers (retired military), ex-police officers (EX-policemen), Coast Guard and military personnel, widowed women. The Central Government is providing financial assistance for the education of all these children.
Only those who have passed the 60th percentile in the 12th standard can avail of the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. Both students and students can apply for this project. If you also want to apply for this project, you can apply for it by visiting the Central Military Board’s official website, ksb.gov.in. The project is being implemented by the Central Military Council under the Ministry of Defense. What’s the plan? What are the qualifications? Here is the full details of how to apply.
This is the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
The government will provide the prime minister’s scholarship scheme for the children of war heroes who died for the country. Under the scheme, students are declared Rs 2500 per month and Rs 3000 per student. This will make it easier for students to continue studying. The scholarship is transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Thus it is important that the applicant has a bank account. It is mandatory to link the bank account with the Aadhaar card. If you are eligible for this project and have not applied yet, apply online and take advantage of the project.
|Prime Minister Scholarship
|Military Welfare Board
|₹ 2500 per student and ₹ 3000 per student
Purpose of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
The prime objective of the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships for the children of all retired ex-servicemen, military personnel and widows of martyrs who have children. But students must pass 12th grade. Such children are paid a scholarship not to stop education. The scholarships awarded under the scheme are for a fixed term of 1 to 5 years.
Scholarships awarded under the PM Scholarship Program
The monthly scholarships awarded to children are as follows:
- Students will receive a monthly subsidy of ₹ 2500.
- Students will receive a monthly subsidy of ₹ 3000
- Those who score more than 85% in Class 12 will receive a scholarship of Rs.
- Students who have scored 75 per cent in Class 12 will be given Rs 1000 per month for a period of 10 months.
Benefits and Features of the PM Scholarship Program
- The benefit of the PM Scholarship Scheme will be provided to all students who pass the 12th standard.
- Registering online saves the applicant both time and money.
- Applicants should be able to easily apply for the project through their mobile and computer.
- If there is any mistake in the beneficiary entry, it should be amended within 10 days. If not amended within the stipulated time, the application will be rejected.
- Under the scheme, both student and student can apply for a scholarship.
- The benefit will be given to students and students who are economically weaker
- Aadhaar card
- Former Soldiers / Former Coast Guard Certificate (Appendix 1)
- Bank Account Passbook
- Inter Certificate ESM Affidavit / Self Certificate
- Registered Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Voter ID card
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Central Military Board’s official website first.
- On the home page of the website, click on the PMSS option.
- When clicked, 3 options open, among which is the New App button.
- Then click on the Online App button.
- The scholarship application form is now open.
- You must fill in the required information such as your class, name, ESM number, rank, Aadhaar card number, birth date, enrollment date, parents name, email id, mobile number.
- In Part 2 of the application you must fill in your home number, street, town, village, city, state, district, country, bank account details, bank name, account number, etc.
- Then the necessary documents have to be uploaded.
- Fill out the verification code and re-read the form, if there are any mistakes, then correct it.
- If all the information you have entered is correct, click on the submit button.
- Now your registration process is complete.
Which Department : Education
Central OR State Information: State
Location : Karnataka
Published Date : 2020
Information Term : Short
Purpose of Information : Employee
Information Format : JPJ
Information Size : 672kb
Number of Pages : 02
Scanned Copy : Yes
Information Editable Text : No
Password Protected : No
Image Available : Yes
Download Link Available : Yes
Copy Text : No
Information Print Enable : Yes
File Quality : High
File size Reduced : No
File Password : No
Rate : Free of cost
For Personal Use Only
Save water, Save life’s.!!
Please Note ; We have collected this content from the internet ,for education purpose its very helpful to students, if you find this is copyrighted content and belongs to you please contact to the admin to remove this content from