How to Download e-Aadhar Card?
Since the Covid-19 epidemic has wreaked havoc on the world, many things, including the Aadhaar card, have been digitized.
UIDAI also allowed users to download the Aadhaar card and store it digitally.
In addition, UIDAI has also released a direct link, allowing users to access and download their 12-digit unique ID.
Aadhaar card can be downloaded using direct Aadhaar link – eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Here is step-by-step information to download if you missed Aadhaar?
- Step 1: Visit the official website – https://uidai.gov.in/
- Step 2: Under ‘Get Aadhaar’, select the Download Aadhaar option
- Step 3: Enter your Aadhaar number and the security code displayed.
- Step 4: On ‘Send OTP’ and you will receive it to your registered mobile number.
- Step 5: Enter OTP and ‘Check & Download’
- Step 6: After checking all your details, your Aadhaar PDF will be in the download section of your phone.
- Step 7: PDF is protected by password. To open it, enter a password. It will be eight letters – a combination of the first four letters of your name (according to Aadhaar) in big letters and YYYY format.
- Step 8: Once the process is complete, save the e-Aadhaar card in the folder or save it in the email.
If you have any problems regarding Aadhaar, UIDAI hotline number 1947 is also available for your help.
|Official Website||Visit Website|
|WhatsApp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp group-2||Join Group|