INSPIRE Scholarship 2022
The Center for Science and Technology (DST) has launched the Innovation in Science Pursuit of Inspired Research – INSPIRE to promote talented students.
Under the scheme, talented students studying undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Basic and Natural Sciences can earn scholarships. Each candidate selected under the scheme will receive an annual allowance of Rs. Will receive a scholarship.
The scholarship can be obtained by applying online at www.online-inspire.gov.in Scholarships are awarded to eligible students who apply.
What is the eligibility for a scholarship?
Students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree and
Master’s degree are eligible for the project. That is, the scholarship is available only to students enrolled in an undergraduate or comprehensive postgraduate course in science related subjects such as math, chemistry, physics, astronomy, electronics, life sciences, botany, zoology. Candidates must be at least 17 years and maximum 22 years (INSPIRE Scholarship Age Limit).
The student must have passed the 12th grade and got good marks (INSPIRE Scholarship 2021 qualification). It is clearly stated on the official website that this scholarship is only offered to students with a good percentage.
Keep these things in mind when filling out the application form
Name, gender and date of birth must match the 12th standard scorecard. The date of birth must be written in MM / DD / YYYY format. The 10th grade scorecard will be considered as proof of date of birth. You must provide a personal email id in use. All updates will be provided after this mail id.
Application Submission Procedure:-
- First you need to register by visiting the official website (https://www.online-inspire.gov.in/), then enter the captcha code.
- Sometimes the captcha code is not visible due to a technical problem. Refresh the window again.
- Then repeat the whole process again. After that, fill out the application form again.
- After filling out the INSPIRE application form, the activation link appears in the given email id, click on it.
- Then log in by entering the required information.
- This is followed by the ‘Scholarship’ link on the computer screen, click on it.
- After clicking on this link, click on ‘Application for Scholarship’.
- Now fill in the required information by clicking the Edit button here.
- Check the filled-in information again and press the submit button if everything is correct.
- Get a printout of the application after submission.
- Regularly check the status of the application after submission
- Passport measure photo
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- 12th grade score table
- 10th Class Scorecard or Certificate,
- Certificate written on the rank obtained in Entrance Examinations, for example – JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / NEET / KVPY / JBNSTS / NTSE / International Olympic Medalist (if any).
- The photo must be uploaded in JPEG format.
A selection process for a scholarship
- All submitted scholarship applications will be reviewed based on eligibility criteria. Then a shortlist of eligible students is done.
- Candidates should get their temporary offer letter online.
- Candidates must upload additional documents to their website within the stipulated time frame.
- Scholarship money is credited to the bank accounts of eligible students through DBT.