How much information do you have about how your bank account number is linked to the Aadhaar card known as the Citizen’s Identity Card? Are fake account numbers linked ..? How to view all this information ..? This article answers the question.
Updating KYC is imperative to avoid any type of bank fraud. If the bank accounts are not linked, the account will be frozen. After this you will not be able to do any kind of financial transaction. It is therefore important to link your Aadhaar to a bank account.
If you have already linked a bank account with an Aadhaar Card, it is best to check if the bank account is linked or not.
If you have more than one bank account, all accounts can be linked with Aadhaar. If you want to know how many bank accounts are linked to your Aadhaar, this will not cause any financial transaction problems. You can also be wary of a fake bank account.
The official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI website) has full information on this.
How to know if your account number is linked with Aadhaar?
- UIDAI You must access the official web site www.uidai.gov.in
- When you come to the Main Page, you should click on the My Aadhaar link.
- Now on the new page, you need to go to Aadhaar service.
- The check should go to the Aadhaar / Bank linking option.
- When you click on the Check Aadhaar / Bank link, a new page opens.