Arivu Education Loan
The State Minority Development Corporation has already started accepting applications for the Awareness Education Loan Scheme through its official website. Here’s information on key qualifications, and how much credit is owed.
ARIVU Education Loan Scheme 2021-22: Students of Karnataka Minority Development Corporation will be given credit facility under the Awareness Education Loan Scheme for students who are admitted to various vocational courses in 2021-22. Applications have already been started and eligible and interested candidates can apply for the following details.
Important qualifications, such as how much credit is owed, are as follows. These are as follows ..
Who can apply?
Students who have been selected for MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / Bachelor of Architecture / Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology courses are eligible for credit from the Karnataka Testing Authority (CET / NEET) for Awareness Education Loan Scheme.
Students of Muslim, Christian, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi communities in Karnataka can apply.
Eligibility for Awareness Educational Loan Application – 1
MBBS courses offered by the Karnataka Testing Authority (through CET / NEET) are offered to students who have opted for government / private colleges in government quota up to a maximum of Rs.2 lakh. (For New and Renewed Students)
Eligibility for Awareness Educational Loan Application – 2
BDS and AYUSH Degree Courses from the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET / NEET) and students selected to Government / Private Colleges in Govt.
Eligibility for Awareness Educational Loan Application – 3
Bachelor of Architecture / Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology courses from the Karnataka Examination Authority (CET / NEET) and students selected to Government / Private Colleges in Govt.
Eligibility for Awareness Educational Loan Application – 4
The annual income of the family from all sources should be less than Rs. 8 lakhs. The loan obtained by the student must be repaid at the rate of 2 per cent for a period of 48 months after 1 year of completion of the course.
Documents required to apply for Awareness Educational Loan Scheme
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhaar card copy (proof of residence)
- CET Admission Letter (Optional)
- NEET Admission Letter (Optional)
- SSLC / 10th Class Scorecard.
- Diploma / PUC Scorecard
- Indemnity (Indemnity) Bond (Application Form) How to apply Know all the above information and keep the records ready. Then follow the steps below.
- Website Address – Visit https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/info-3/ONLINE+APPLICATION/en.
- On the Open Page – ARIVU Education Loan Scheme – Click Here.
- Then open the given page and enter the mobile number and click on Submit.
- Complete the application form providing necessary information.