Karnataka teacher Mitra Aap has been released by the state government to help teachers maintain their records online and reduce their workload. The AAP was founded by former CM B. S. Released by Yeddyurappa.
What you need to do after downloading TeacherMith App?
1.To enter your KGID first
Click on the register number
3.To enter the OTP
4.Then set the password
Password must be at least one character, a capital letter or a number
The Education Department of Karnataka has prepared this mobile app called ‘Teacher Mitra’. If teachers wish to transfer, applications can be submitted through this application. The Teacher Ally Mobile App has been prepared as announced in the Budget 2019-20 to prevent teachers from leaving school for work and wandering into department offices.
Teachers can solve service problems by downloading a mobile app and sitting down. The timeframe for resolving specific issues is fixed in a day.
- Apply for the holiday
- Fee allowance granted under Rule 32 and Rule 68
- Sanction of physically handicapped allowance
- Sanction of small family rules allowance
- Allowance for obtaining advance, partial withdrawal or final disposition of general futures fund
- Permission to get an advance
- Employee Eligibility Service for Pension Benefits under Rule 247A / 248 / 252B / 224A
- Permission to apply for other post
- Permission to get higher education
- Permission to build a home or to buy a home / vehicle or any other movable or immovable property.
- Employee Number – Objection Certificate to Apply for Passport Module
- Permission to travel abroad