Aadharsha Vivaha Yojana
To promote simple mass marriages in the state, there is a plan to hold a minimum of 25 weddings per annum in the form of 2 years deposit of Rs.
- In such a case, the couple getting married in the name of the bride will deposit Rs.10,000 / – in 2 years fixed deposit.
- Inter-caste marriages are allowed under this scheme and two incentives are given together.
- Organizers of mass weddings will be given incentives of Rs.100 / – per pair
- The age of marriage (at least age) should not have a husband or wife who are already married.
- Registration of marriage is mandatory for incentive payments
- Required certificates should be attached to each application, such as the positive and negative of the wedding image.
- In one week after the marriage, the money will be given to the bride in a fixed deposit in the convenience of the bride in the name of the bride.
The enrollment details for this project are as follows.
- Age Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- A list of married couples who have been confirmed by the organizer regarding a mass wedding
|Official Website||Visit Website|
|Whatsapp Group||Join Group|
|WhatsApp Group||join Group|