PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2022
The Central Government has started the Prime Minister’s Jan Health Scheme (PM-JAY) to provide quality medical care to the poor, giving a boost to the economically backward poor. Under this scheme, health care is provided for up to Rs 5 lakh per annum.
|Scheme Name||PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2022|
|Lunched By||Modi Govt|
|Published Date||September 23, 2018|
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on September 23, 2018 launched the Prime Minister’s Jan Health Plan. About 10 crore poor families will benefit from this project. It is estimated that the project has about 50 crore beneficiaries.
The beneficiaries of this scheme are selected on the basis of socio-economic and caste census, and the beneficiaries can get healthcare services free of charge at any government or private hospital in the country.
How does the Prime Minister apply for a people’s health plan?
- Visit the government website https://pmjay.gov.in/
- You have to click on the ‘I’ tab for eligibility
- You need to enter your mobile number and captcha code. OTP is then sent to your phone.
- Then you must enter your state name, your name, ration card number, home number or mobile number.
- If your family is covered under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, your name will be displayed.
- Identity Card,
- Aadhaar or PAN Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (Income Certificate up to Rs. 5 Lakhs per year)
|Apply Online||Go to Page|
|Whatsapp Group-1||Join Group|
|Whatsapp Group-2||Join Group|