Kodagu Anganawadi Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the posts of Anganwadi Workers must have passed SSLC. Candidates who have passed 4th to 9th class can apply for the post of maid.
Applications have been invited for vacancies of activist and paramedics in Anganwadi Centers functioning under the Integrated Child Development Scheme at Madikeri, Ponnampete and Mondays in Kodagu district.
|Posts Name||Anganawadi workers, helpers|
|Last Date||March 29, 2022|
There are 52 vacancies in this category and interested and eligible candidates can apply through anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in web site. Further information on this appointment is as follows.
Details of the posts:
Number of Posts: 52
Place of employment: Kodagu – Karnataka
Name of the vacancy: Anganwadi activist and helper
Anganwadi activist – 11 posts
Anganwadi Assistant – 41 posts
- Candidates applying for the posts of Anganwadi Workers must have passed SSLC.
- Candidates who have passed 4th to 9th class can apply for the post of Anganwadi Assistant.
- According to the Kodagu Recruitment Notification, Department of Women and Child Development, candidates who are at least 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 29-Mar-2022 can apply.
- These posts will be selected through merit list and interview.
- Salary: Rs.5250-10000 / – per month
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the vacancies by going to the official website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in and reading the notification.
- Deadline to apply for these posts: March 29, 2022