How to add a name to the list of beneficiaries? Here’s a step-by-step explanation.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has released the tenth installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on January 1, 2022.
The money was released through a video conference. Under the PM Kisan Samman Fund scheme, the farmers who own land are paid Rs 6000 annually in three equal installments of Rs 2000 each. Farmers can check their name on the Kisan beneficiaries list. The PM Kisan Yojana or PM Samman fund scheme has been launched with the intention of providing financial assistance to the farmers who own small holdings. Initially, the project was implemented for those with less than two hectares (5 acres) of land. It then expanded to all families with small holdings of land.
Here the family is officially defined as the husband, the wife, and the minor child. On January 1, 2022, a grant of Rs 14 crore has been released to 351 Farmer Producers Organizations (FPOs). It is expected to benefit 1.24 lakh farmers. The status of PM Kisan can be checked on the official portal www.pmkisan.gov.in.
How to add a name to the list of beneficiaries of the PM Kisan scheme?
- 1) Eligible farmers can register under the PM Kisan Scheme by following these steps.
- 2) Go to www.pmkisan.gov.in website.
- 3) Now you can find the Farmers Corner on the home page. Click on it.
- 4) Next, click on New Farmer Registration.
- 5) The registration form now opens for you.
- 6) Fill all the details correctly and click the Submit button.
- 7) Save hard copy for reference.
Important documents required for PM Kisan application
- Earth’s original records Applicant Bank Pass Book
- Voter ID card
- Photo of passport measure
- Identity Card
- Driving License Certificate
- Full details of the land you own.
- Residence Certificate
|Official Website||Visit Website|
|Whatsapp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp Group-2||Join Group|
|Telegram Channel||Join Channel|