DBT Karnataka App
The Government of Karnataka has introduced an AAP. That name is DBT Karnataka. DBT is a direct cash transfer government that does a good job of making money directly to all the beneficiaries of the government’s projects. Previously, government money was used by several intermediaries. The money of those beneficiaries was not really in their hands. This app has been released with the intention of avoiding this abuse.
|App Name||DBT Karnataka|
|Download Size||6.3 MB|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
Developed by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms in Bangalore, the DBT Mobile App was launched by BS Yeddyurappa, Chief Minister of Karnataka Government. The state government was transferring money from citizens to them on the basis of merit. He was making a direct transfer to his bank account. In some cases, whether or not this payment is made to some account. The beneficiary did not know whether the beneficiary had paid his account or not. To address all these issues, the state government has introduced DBT Mobile App Development.
How to download?
- Open Playstore on Mobile.
- Where to find DBT Karnataka in search bhar.
- Then click on Install and Download.
- After the download, you will see a display. Enter the Aadhaar card number there.
- The OTP asks where you give me the next. Put your OTP.
- Then another page opens. Put your name there. Then set Mpin.
- Then you will see all the details.
|DBT Karnataka App||Download|
|Whatsapp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp Group-2||Join Group|