Beginning process for the 11th installment of PM Kisanʼ project
Under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund (PM Kisan Yojana), the central government transfers Rs 6,000 per annum to the accounts of the country’s crores of farmers. So, the central government has transferred the 10th installment of Rs 2,000 to New Year’s Day farmers’ accounts under the PM Kisan scheme.
Also, the online registration process for episode 11 of this project has begun.
If you too are a farmer, soon the government is going to release the 11th installment. Also, to get the benefits of episode 11, you need to register immediately.
PM Kisan’s installment comes out this month ..!
In each financial year, the first installment is from April 1 to July 31, the second installment is from August 1 to November 30, and the third installment is from December 1 to March 31. The installments are transferred directly to the Farmers Account.
Online registration process ..!
It is very easy to register with this project. Online registration process for sitting in shamans
You can complete all of these processes. In addition, you can apply for this scheme through the Panchayat Secretary or the local general service center. Moreover, you can register yourself for this project.
You can register this way ..!
- You first visit PM Kisan’s official web site.
- Now click on ʼFarmers Cornerʼ.
- here on the ‘New Farmer Registration’ option.
- we need to enter the Aadhaar number.
- You have to enter the captcha code and select the state. The Nantra process should continue.
- You will need to fill in all your personal information.
- The bank account details and agricultural information must be filled in.
- Then you can submit the form.
|Registration||Go to the Page|
|WhatsApp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp Group-2||Join Group|