You want to know if you deserve a booster dose? You need to bring your ‘Covidit Report Print’.
The Booster Dose Vaccine has been launched for children between the ages of 15 and 18, for health workers, frontline workers and senior citizens from January 10, and in many states, only the Corona Vaccine Vaccine is open to public places. So you need to know whether you are eligible for the ‘booster dose’? You need to bring your Covid-19 Test Report. Follow this simple procedure.
Many have doubts about the booster dose beginning January 10, 2022. Who should get it. To whom is giving. How to get it? There is doubt as to whether we are eligible. In addition, the central government has said that the mobile number of those who are eligible for preventive vaccination will be notified via a message. Are we eligible for the booster dose vaccine? We also provide information on when you can get the vaccine.
Check on booster dose eligibility and so on ..
- If you are a health worker, frontline worker, over 60 years. You are eligible to receive a booster dose vaccine. Check this link to https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
- Now you will enter the mobile number that you were given before the first and 2nd dose vaccine to ask for it.
- You have given your previous registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number.
- Also, the date on which the preventive dose vaccine is eligible.
- Your 2 dose vaccine certificate can also be downloaded on the same website. Yet now many states have made the Corona Negative Report mandatory. In addition, Kovid is only allowed to enter the public space for those who are fully vaccinated. Those who have been tested for obtaining the Covid report report, follow the procedure below to know its status. To check the covid report, follow this procedure to download and print
- For those who have undergone the Covid test, make sure they have the SRF ID provided.
- After this https://covid.karnataka.gov.in/Service1/ this link ri.
- You have visited this website. Enter your mobile number, the SRF ID you tested and the security numbers shown there.
- Next to Check Report Status.
- You can check the status of your Corona test report. After that the print of the Covid report can be taken.
- Please be aware that this is the link for Karnataka to be tested only for those who have been tested.