RTE Admission 2022-23
The Department of Public Education has issued the Admission Notification for the Child Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2022-23.
25% of the seats are provided free of charge under the Right to Education Act (RTE) to vulnerable classes in private and subsidized schools. The RTE Act was enacted in 2009 and has been in force in the state ever since. The admission process for the year 2022-23 has already begun, with various stages. The admission process will be completed by April 30th overall.
What is the eligibility to apply for RTE seat? :
Under the Compulsory Education Right Act, the objective is to provide free education to children under the age of 3.5 years. These qualifications are important for the candidate applying.
The student should be a resident of Karnataka.
In order to apply for LKG the child must be under the age of 3 years to 5 months. (Ie the baby should be born between August 1, 2017 and August 1, 2018)
A child applying for Class I must be 5 years to 5 months old and under 7 years of age. (This means that the child must be born between August 1, 2015 and August 1, 2016).
Family income should not exceed 3.5 lakh per annum.
The child should belong to the backward class economically and socially.
Priority is given especially to children such as orphan child, special needs child (CWSN), HIV infected child, migrant and street child, child of farmer family who have committed suicide due to drought. Must have obtained the appropriate certificates. Field inspectors will verify these and apply for their application.
Department of Education Schedule:
- January 7,2022: Guidelines on Entry Process of 2022-23
- January 10,2022: Video conversation program on RTE enrollment process
- January 18,2022: Software demo
- January 18,2022: Publication of provisional list of all neighborhood schools, including government, subsidized and unaided schools
- January 24,2022: Deadline to file objections to neighborhood schools
- January 24,2022: Final List of Neighborhood Schools and 1st Class Unaffiliated Schools in School District at 25% of the number of seats available and the minimum number of school seats available in aided schools will be published on the district’s official website or office notice board.
- Feb. 1 to 2,2022: trial period to apply
- February 3 to March 3,2022: Deadline for parents to apply online, including aided schools
- February 2 to March 7,2022: Verification of the data of applications filed through EID
- February 4 to March 7,2022: Review of special categories and non-formal applications
- March 14,2022: Final list of eligible candidates for lottery process is published
- March 23,2022: First round seat sharing via online software
- March 24 to April 4,2022: Enrollment of schools begins
- March 24 to April 4,2022: Uploading software for the first round of enrollment in schools.
- April 19,2022: Second round seat allocation via online software
- April 20 to 30,2022: Enrollment period in schools for allotted seats in the second round
- April 20 to 30,2022: Implementation of the second round of child enrollment in the software
Application and Verification: Aadhaar card, caste and income certificate of the child and father or mother seeking admission for free seats in private schools under the Education Act is compulsory.
Application can be made free of charge at the offices of the Deputy Director of Public Instruction. Or you can apply through Government Payment Centers such as Bangalore One, Karnataka One, Taluk and Hobli-level Atleezi People’s Centers. If parents have a smartphone they can apply through their mobile phones. In this case, the RD of the caste and income certificate. Only the number must be entered in the specified column. There is no need to upload documents. These certificates may be provided when the seat is available and verification of the original documents.
SMS to Parents: Incomplete or Invalid petitions that are not verified by the software will be sent to the parent / mother’s parent’s mobile to correct errors. Responding timely to concerned parents.
Documents required to apply for RTE 2022:
Applicant’s Aadhaar Card,
Birth Certificate issued by the Competent
Authority and the Caste Certificate.
Parents ie Father’s or Mother’s Aadhaar Card is government approved address proof.
For example Aadhaar card / driving license / ration card / bank passbook / passport / voter ID etc.
How to apply for RTE 2022? :
Step 1: Applicant Official Website http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/pryedn/rteadmissions.html
Step 2: Make a massive registration to get your application number. The application number and password will appear on your registered mobile.
Step 3: After receiving your application number, log into your account and enter the child details and parent details.
Step 4: Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 km and 1-3 km from your home.
Step 5: Select the criteria now required when choosing a school.
Step 6: Upload required documents and confirm the application.
Step 7: After submitting the application in full, take a printout of the application for your future reference.