Tired of the old photo on the PAN Card? Update the new photo today!
Are you a PAN Card holder? You can change it online by visiting the official website of the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL). PAN Card is a document issued by the Income Tax Department.
And know that this is not only necessary to prove your identity but also to file income tax returns for every major financial transaction.
If there is any other correction, including any spelling error, signature or photographic adjustment, you will need to correct it. You can replace your photo in your pan if you think the existing photo is not good enough or old. You can apply online for changes and corrections. Check out the process and other details here.
How to change the old photo on the PAN Card?
- Visit the official website of the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) or click the link.
- From the Application Type drop-down menu, click on Changes or Corrections in Existing PAN Data.
- After this you have to select the class type. Choose personal choice. 4.Please enter the required details and enter the captcha code. 5.You should now select the KYC option.
- Here you will see Photo Mismatch and Signature Mismatch options. Pick any one that suits your need. 7.Fill the required information and click Next. After this you need to attach proof of identity, address and date of birth. 9.Tick the Declaration checkbox and press the Submit button. 10.You have to pay 101 (including GST) and ₹ 1011 (including GST) for addresses in India and change your portrait and signature.
- You will receive a 15-digit Receipt Number upon successful payment. 12.You should take a printout of the application and send it to the PAN Service Unit of the Income Tax Department.
- Also you can use acknowledgment number to track application. The PAN card contains a 10-digit alpha numeric number known as a permanent account number. A record of the financial history of a PAN card holder is maintained by this number. Digital transactions also require PAN card details to open an account in the bank. Holders of a PAN Card should ensure that the details entered are accurate.
|Official Website||visit site|
|WhatsApp Group-1||Join Group|
|WhatsApp Group-2||Join Group|