How to download your Aadhaar without registered mobile number?
There is very good and useful news for Aadhaar card holders. If you want to download Aadhaar card and don’t have a registered mobile number, don’t worry. Now you can download Aadhaar Download even without registered mobile number.
It has been published by Aadhaar Indian Identification Authority (UIDAI). UIDAI has taken this step to assist those who have not registered mobile numbers for Aadhaar.
Learn the easy process of downloading Aadhaar:
- For this you first go to UIDAI’s official website and tap My Aadhaar.
- Now click on Order Aadhaar PVC Card.
- Now you will be asked to enter the Aadhaar number of 12 digits here.
- Here you can also enter the 16 digit Virtual Identification Number (VID) instead of the Aadhaar number.
- Enter the security or captcha code given to you after this process.
- If you want to download the card without a registered mobile number click on the option that my mobile number is not registered.
- Now enter your alternate mobile number.
- Then click on Send OTP.
- Now the alternate number you entered comes with the One Time Password (OTP).
- Next you click the Terms and Conditions checkbox and then finally on the Submit option.
- You will now be redirected to a new page.
- You will get the option of preview Aadhaar letter for verification of reprint here.
- After this you choose the Make payment option.
- You can download Aadhaar by paying the prescribed fee.
- This means that you need to have a registered mobile number linked to Aadhaar before you can actually download Aadhaar Card. You can download Aadhaar card without mobile number.