How to apply for Baal Aadhaar Card? That’s great information
Aadhaar card is one of the most important documents for every citizen of India. Children under the age of five are given an Aadhaar Card, also known as a Baal Aadhaar Card.
Aadhaar card issuer, Indian Unique Identification Authority (UIDAI), has changed the way Aadhaar cards are issued to children.
Parents can now apply for their child’s Aadhaar card, get a child’s Aadhaar card if the hospital where the child is born has a birth certificate or slip.
Children under the age of five are eligible for Bal Aadhaar, but under the new law, they are not required to provide fingerprints with their retina and five fingers. According to UIDAI, biometrics are no longer required for children under the age of five. Biometric is required when the child reaches the age of five. After that, a child will be issued an Aadhaar card, just like the main Aadhaar card.
What documents do I need for a Bal Aadhaar card?
- PAN Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- Ration card
How to Apply for Bal Aadhaar Card
- First and foremost, go to UIDAI’s official web site.
- Select the Aadhaar card registration option and fill in the information that the child needs.
- Fill in your demographic information with your home address, neighborhood, state and so on, and then submit the application.
- To book an appointment for Aadhaar card registration, go to Appointment option.
- Select the nearest enrollment center, make an appointment, and get your child’s Aadhaar card on the scheduled date.