HDFC Bank launches Covid Crisis Support Scholarship
The registration process for the HDFC Bank Scholarship has now begun, with a scholarship of 35 thousand to 75 thousand.
- Should be an Indian national.
- Should have studied in a government or private school / college.
- Should have got 55% marks in previous class.
- Annual income of the family should not exceed 2 lakhs.
|01||Diploma courses||INR 20,000/-|
|02||Undergraduate (General – BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, etc.) courses||INR 30,000/-|
|03||Postgraduate (MCom, MA, etc.) courses||INR 35,000/-|
|04||Undergraduate (Professional – BTech, MBBS, LLB, BArch, Nursing) courses||INR 50,000/-|
|05||Postgraduate (MTech, MBA) courses||INR 55,000 to INR 75,000/-|
- Passport photo
- Previous year’s scoreboard
- Adhar Card / Voter ID / Driving License
- Pea Recipe, Administration Letter
- Bank Passbook
- Certificate of Registration