How to register for the Covid vaccine?
The second wave of Kovid-19 is now serious in the country. Despite his best efforts, Kovid is unable to control. So the only way left for us is to vaccinate for coviduct.
The government is already vaccinating people aged 45 and over. In the wake of the increased incidence of Kovid infection, people have been vaccinated for ages 1 to 18 years and above. However, eligible for this must be registered through Covin. Otherwise they will not be vaccinated. Therefore, everyone must register with the Covin website, op or health insurance opt and go to your nearest vaccine center and get vaccinated. Against this backdrop, here is how to register you with Covin.
How to register on the CoWIN website?
- First visit the CoWIN website and click on the Register / Sign in Yourself button.
- Then type your mobile number and click on the Get OTP button.
- Likewise, your mobile number you entered will have 6 digits of OTP. Enter the OTP for the phone into the empty space on the website and click on the Verify button.
- Then enter your name, gender, year of birth, etc. and click on the Register button.
- Click on the Schedule that appears next to your name for an appointment to vaccinate.
- Enter the PINcode number of your area and click on Search. You will then see information about the vaccine centers in your zip code area.
- Then select your nearest center and time and click on Confirm. If you complete all these processes, you are registered.
You can register the names of four members of your family through a single registration. If one of your family members is over the age of 45 and the rest are between the ages of 18 and 44, you need to get a combined risk.
How to Register through Health Setu app?
If you are unable or unwilling to register through the Covin portal, you can register through the Health Setup App. If you have already downloaded and registered the Health Insurance App on your smartphone, you can register for the vaccine through it. Do that for yourself.
- Open the Health Setup App on your mobile. Then go to the Covin tab on the home screen.
- Select the Vaccination Registration there and enter your phone number. Then your phone gets OTP.
- Then enter the OTP and click on Verify.
- You will then be redirected to the Vaccination Registration page.
Follow the steps for registration at Covin here and register.