PM Kisan New Year’s Gift for Farmers from Central Government
On January 1, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will transfer the 10th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Fund directly to the Farmers’ Account. It will be Prime Minister Modi’s New Year gift to crores of farmers. However, the central government has now mandated e-KYC to prevent fraud in PM Kisan.
In such a situation, it is important to know whether without it the installment of Rs 2000 for December-March will come into account on January 1?
You should see a new list of PM Kisan. Follow the steps below….
First go to the PM Kisan portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Go to the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’. Tap on / list of beneficiaries here
- First you go to the https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal
- Here is a map of India under the Payment Success tab.
- The dashboard is written underneath it
- This will open a new page for you
- This is the Village Dashboard page where you can get the full details of your village.
- First choose the state, then your district, then the tahsil and then your village.
- After that the Show button, then on the button you want to know, the full details will be in front of you.
There are four buttons at the bottom of the village dashboard to determine how farmer data has been reached, the recipient of the data, the pending, the second button.