How to register for PM Kisan Samman fund scheme?
The central government is expected to release the 10th installment under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund (PM-KISAN) scheme in the near future. Eligible farmers will get a sum of Rs 2000 directly to their bank account.
The last date for registering your name to receive a 10th installment in the PM Kisan scheme is October 10. However, eligible farmers can register under PM Kisan to receive the 10th installment with the 11th installment in 2022.
Such farmers can get Rs 4000 as a monetary benefit under Prime Minister Kisan’s scheme next year. 2000 / – as part of the 11th installment of the central government’s flagship scheme for already registered farmers.
The government has introduced this scheme to provide financial assistance to backward farmers. Under the PM Kisan scheme, farmers get financial support of Rs 6,000 per annum.
Monetary support of Rs.
Here’s how to register for the PM Kisan Samman fund scheme
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund, https://pmkisan.gov.in/ Separately, you can visit https://pmkisan.gov.in/RegistrationFormnew.aspx.
- Step 2: Visit the farmer’s corner in the left corner.
- Step 3: Go to the ‘New Registration’ option.
- Step 4: Select if you are a rural farmer or an urban farmer.
- Step 5: Share your Aadhaar number, mobile number and select the state.
- Step 6: Check the ‘captcha’ challenge, then use the Send OTP button.
- Step 7: Enter OTP in your Aadhaar-linked number.
- Step 8: After reviewing the OTP, submit other details and upload supporting documents to prove your eligibility.